If you don't know where to turn or what to do next, explore ADHD Guide today and start finding the answers you need!
Who is ADHD Guide for?
- Anybody with an ADHD diagnosis
- Anybody who suspects they may have ADHD
- Anybody who has ADHD symptoms
- Anybody who suffers with a co-morbid condition associated with ADHD
- Parents/carers of any of the above
- Teachers & Education Professionals
- Professionals working with ADHD
- Other interested services
How will ADHD Guide help?
- Information about ADHD & its symptoms
- Information about ADHD's co-morbidities e.g. anxiety/mental illness
- Framework to obtaining a diagnosis of ADHD
- Post-diagnosis treatment options
- Database of ADHD-related services in the Northern Sydney area (ongoing)
- Resource guide
- Information on financial support
- Information on educational support
- Special Provisions for Tertiary/University
- Pathways for school leavers
- Information on available support groups
How do I use ADHD Guide?
- Do I suspect ADHD? → check out Symptoms & Co-Morbid Conditions
- If you still suspect ADHD → check out Diagnosis to get a professional opinion
- If the answer is ‘no’ → check out Conditions that mimic ADHD
- I have received an ADHD diagnosis – what now? → check out Treatments
- Decide on the appropriate treatment plan
- Choose appropriate professionals to put in place treatment plan