Northern Beaches Speech, Language & Reading
Suite 1208, Quatro 1 Building
4 Daydream Street
Warriewood NSW 2102
Tel: 02 9997 3388
Mob: 0414 851 653
A group of experienced speech pathologists, occupational therapists and early educators offering experienced professional services to children 0-18 years with developmental delays, autism, ADHD and learning difficulties.
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of communication and literacy difficulties
- Reading readiness groups for 4 year olds using the PreLit and Lindamood Programs
- School readiness groups run jointly by occupational and speech pathologists
- Separate occupational groups available for 2-4, 4-5 years to focus on pre-writing skills, sensory regulation, group social skills and basic motor planning skills
- RAVE O group - remedial reading program that moves at a slower pace to consolidate reading skills and tackles vocabulary, language and comprehension from the earliest levels.
- IDL (Interactive Dyslexia Learning) Touch Typing program.
- Visualising/Verbaising program to improve oral and reading comprehension.
- Home visits, school visits, meetings with teachers and school in-services available on request.
- Hi-Caps, Medicare Funding for Better Start, Autism packages, CDM and Mental Health plans claimable.
Other therapists available:
527 Pittwater Road
Tel: 02 9938 5419
Kids First Children's Services is an award-winning paediatric health, therapy and education centre in Sydney's Northern Beaches. Their highly qualified and experienced team work together to provide support for children aged 0-18. Kids First offers a range of services for children, including Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Child & Family Psychology, Early Intervention for children with special needs and more.
Lindfield Speech Pathology & Learning Centre
Suite 3, 12- 18 Tryon Rd
Lindfield, NSW 2070
Tel: 02 8467 4800
Fax: 02 9416 3099
The team at Lindfield Speech Pathology and Learning Centre, established in 1990, is committed to helping you and your child with all aspects of speech, language and learning development. They can also assist children with ADHD in their social communication and literacy development, such as organising thoughts for written expression.
They are a multi-disciplinary centre offering speech pathology, occupational therapy and the services of Paediatricians and Psychologists.
Tel: 02 8568 8200
Learning Links is a not-for-profit, charitable organisation helping children with disabilities and learning support needs and their families and communities to achieve their potential.
Their team consists of early childhood educators, psychologists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists and paediatric physiotherapists.